Booking An Appointment
Please follow the link to submit an Online Consultation. https://florey.accurx.com/p/E83021
Practice Nurse and Health Care Assistant appointments available up to 4 weeks in advance.
If you are too ill to attend the surgery, please ask for a home visit before 10:30 (if possible). Home visits are only available for housebound patients.
Please telephone the surgery after 10am Monday – Friday to request your test results.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
08:30 – 11:40 and 16:00 – 18:30
Saturday & Sunday
Barnet Extended Access Hub GP Appointments
For GP Hub Telephone / remote video appointments- call the Hub call centre on 0203 948 6809 for local Barnet appointments between 6.30pm and 9pm weekdays and 8am – 8pm weekends. Please be punctual for vour Hub appointment time. They may be unable to keep your appointment if you are more than fifteen minutes late.
How You can Help
How to Make The Most Of Your GP Appointment
- Please be aware that we have 10 minutes per appointment.
- We recommend one problem per appointment.
3. If you wish to discuss multiple issues, please mention this at the start of the appointment so that together we can prioritise what can safely be dealt with today.
4. If we are running late, we thank you for your patience, the reasons may include:
o Dealing with a medical emergency
o Discussing a serious diagnosis
o Helping an elderly patient
o Trying to manage the expectations of a patient presenting with multiple problems. We will endeavour to keep you updated with estimated waiting times
5. Prior to your appointment we would recommend:
o Giving an indication of your problem at booking can help your doctor manage the appointment for efficiency.
o Please be on time for your appointment.
o Think about your symptoms beforehand, what is worrying you. It may be helpful to write this down.
o Please start with the most important concerns..
o Wear accessible clothing if it’s likely you’ll need an examination.
o Please do not ask the doctor to deal with the problem of a relative or child during your appointment. Please make a separate appointment for them if they need to see a GP.
6. If you don’t understand, don’t be afraid to ask again – The Doctor can explain what has been said or any words you did not understand.
7. If you would like a telephone interpreter for your appointment please let us know
8. Make sure you know what happens next – You may be asked to book a follow-up appointment, be referred to a Consultant or require to attend for further tests. Make sure you know if you need to do anything and write it down if necessary.
9. Zero tolerance – Please be respectful to other patients and staff when attending the Practice. Disruptive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
10. Note – Patients should see their Dentist for problems with teeth or gums. If you are not registered with a Dentist and have a dental emergency (pain, swelling, trauma or bleeding) please refer to the NHS guidance